- 10-Blade Coat King for fine hair on dogs or cats
- Ideal for detail work around head for dogs but can be used all over for cats
- Tempered high-grade stainless steel blades
- Comfortable wooden handles with ultra durable, solid tang construction
- German quality & engineering; manufactured in Germany
Original MARS Coat King This curry-comb consists of a fine wooden handle (Bubinga, FSC certified) and rust free, tempered high-grade steel blade. ( 10 blades, fine) In this product the blades are completely changeable as the head! The special geometry of the blades guarantees a good penetration in to the fur with proper use, you can effectively and neatly remove around 90% of the loose dead hair with it. Simple application: put on the fur with a subtle pressure, eventually hold against it with the other hand and comb out in the direction of growth (in long strokes) and then remove the hairs from the blade with your hand. Suited for the most delicate work e.g. on the head, also for CATS in complete do-over. Please search your dog in our breed list, with it you can order the right curry-comb for your animal from our varied range. extra fine, 10 ground special blades, fine wooden handle.