- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Removes burrs with ease and prevents damage to hands
- Non-rust Stainless Steel body and teeth won’t break under pressure
- Ideal for Use with a favorite detangling and shining product
- Slightly Offset teeth detangle hair every time
- Great for manes and tails and perfect to keep in your Livestock showbox
A Weaver exclusive, the burr out will not break under pressure and quickly and easily detangles hair. This convenient brush detangles hair, removes burrs with ease and helps prevent damage to your hands in the process. This versatile tool is a great mane and tail tool for horses as well as a great tool to keep your livestock animal show ring ready. With 17 tapered teeth that are slightly offset in two rows, burr out effectively detangles hair every time. The two rows of teeth combine with a 4-3/4 inch extra wide design to cover more area quicker and more effectively than a conventional comb. We recommend you use the burr out with your favorite detangling and shining product. The burr out has a comfortable, ergonomic handle and Stainless Steel construction that will not rust or break under pressure.